(Please check back for updates)
Welcome to the Lady Runnin’ Rebels Girls AAU Basketball Club.
Founded in 1990 by Bill McDonough, owner of Blue Chip Basketball, the Rebels were established to provide motivated young ladies the opportunity to develop their skills while competing at a challenging level during the spring and summer AAU season. We endeavor to practice and play hard to prepare our girls for college play.
- Rebels have teams for girls in grades 8th-11th
- Tryouts are held in late February/early March and are open to all but typically consist of varsity level players
- Practices are held twice a week from March-June
- Tournament schedules are approximately 10 out of the 15 weekends from April-July
- The Rebels have won Eleven 16U Mid-Atlantic Regional Championships - Two 2nd place finishes at 16U National Championships & One 3rd place finish
- 80% of the Lady Runnin' Rebels have received Division I scholarships
For more information click on particular teams below or contact us